Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And then there were 10

10 whole months today!
We're not quite sure how it happened, but suddenly this little one has sprouted a tooth and is now crawling (almost toddling) around with some serious speed!  Containment will most likely be the theme of this next month.  I've already had to get creative as I attempt to place her at the right angles so that I can accomplish simple tasks.  You know, like placing her on the floor with just enough time to stir dinner, but not enough time for her to access the dog food.  She sure has an ecclectic palate - she has run the gamut from fish at a high end restauraunt to Scout's food (and a dime, but she didn't swallow it so it doesn't count).
Here is my greatest containment acheivement: SWINGS. 
Oh, I have rekindled the joy of swings.  It's been a while.  I think we will be hanging out at the park more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment