Friday, July 12, 2013

Charlie is TWO!

Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet boy.  
Tonight I rocked him to sleep and he was so peaceful in my arms (something that happens rarely at this stage).  As we wound down for bed and said our prayers I told him that at this very moment 2 years ago we were anxiously awaiting his arrival.  We had no idea what he would look like, his personality, or how he would fit in our little family of three. When I think back to the unknowns of those moments before his birth, I am struck by the life that opened up as he arrived.  He was Charlie from his first cry.  He is his own person - gentle and sweet to the core.  Curious and mischievous with every waking moment.  
I just love this boy and all that is contained in his two year old self!
newborn
ONE!
TWO!


No comments:

Post a Comment