Sunday, January 2, 2011

Big/little news

We are thrilled to announce a new addition to the Gray family (to make his/her debut in July)!
Yep, there's a bun in the oven!
I would expand on the highlights, but I am just reentering the world after a 14-week hiatus.  The first trimester was fairly difficult, but we have survived and are looking ahead with lots of excitement.  Julia is a bit oblivious, but we think she's just as excited.  She points to the baby in mommy's belly (but she also points to the baby in daddy's belly).  I'm sure that this will become more defined as time passes :)
So, with the sickness behind me, I am looking forward to getting back into my studio to prepare for this little one.  I have some great ideas and I have even greater inspiration after my friend gave me Amy Butler's book: Little Stitches for Little Ones.  Take a look - the little monkey hamper will convert any non-sewer!  The designs are precious!
So, let the nesting begin!


4 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!! Congrats Lauren - I check your blog every once in a while and I totally picked the right day to check :) A lucky kid to have a great mom!! Congratulations!! Love you, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Thrilled for you all! Nest, nest away, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! So excited for the Gray family!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Lauren! I was so out of the loop with Christmas and New Year's that I totally missed this post!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete