Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Julia is here!

Julia - "Youthful"
Claire - "Bright/Clear"

We'd had a rough week of touch and go appointments that indicated that Julia was probably going to come early. I went in for my Friday visit and my blood pressure earned me an immediate admission for an induction. I was somewhat relieved that it was sprung upon me rather than sitting it out, though there were some tense hours in the midst of it all. I was induced on Friday, June 12th and Julia arrived quite vibrantly into the world at 12:11pm on Saturday June 13th, 2009 at 20 in long weighing 6lbs 7oz. The whole process was truly amazing and we are in absolute awe of her.

We are thrilled to be home and attempting to figure out how life works now with this whole new person in our home. She fits in quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment